7 steps to better Social Media ContentCiprian on Thursday, August 22, 2013
- If you’re sharing content that you don’t find interesting the likelihood is that your customer won’t find it interesting either.
- When sharing information from other sources delve deeper into other sites to find contradicting information so that you can present a better informed discussion to your followers.
- Often a good article will have a poor heading, change it up and make it something that will grab the attention of your followers.
Search for Opinions
- There are many websites out there that source together opinion leaders in different areas that you can use as a content source.
- This is the part where you can show off who you are, what you do and what you can offer to customers. Be careful not to make your content all about you as too much self-content can bore your followers.
Mix it up
- Take all the interesting information you have found and mix it with your own opinions and content.
Keep it Fresh
- Keep a steady stream of information that can feed your followers at a consistent time period. Far too often businesses start off on Social Media with loads of great interesting posts. Then by the second week they have ran out of things to say. A Social Media strategy is an important tool to keep the content flowing.
Do you need a Social Media Strategy? Get in touch with us at 4pm and see if we can help.