🕓 0 minutes, 42 seconds | 760 views
Enable and connect Stripe by following the steps below:
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> Stripe (Manage button).
- Click the “Setup or link an existing Stripe account” button.
- If the button above is disabled, use this link:
- Follow the “Webhook Endpoints” steps.
- Untick the “Capture charge immediately” checkbox if you want to capture payments (recommended for 4Bids auctions), instead of instant payment.
- Create a product called “Deposit for Property X” (where “Property X” is your property title/address) and assign the deposit in the property back-end.
- Enable Deposits from 4Bids’ Payment Settings section.
- If you have only one deposit product, add its ID in the field below.
- If you have multiple deposit products, select it from the Deposit dropdown (see screengrab below).