R Post – registered emailCiprian on Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Sending out important documents is rather expensive as well as inconvenient. RPost will make your life much easier. The tamper-detectable format provides the user with a court admission, a legally verifiable snapshot of the entire transaction. It supplies with a:
- Proof of E-mail delivery
- Proof of E-mail content delivered
- Proof of official timestamp sent received
E-mails and their content won’t be stored within these functions. The core features of these brilliant tools are:
- Registered Receipt (Proof of Delivery, Proof of Content, Official Timestamp, Self-Authentication)
- For Official Use Only
- Decrease your cost of sending documents drastically as there is no need to send important papers by FedEx, fax or postal mail.
- There is no need to stress yourself with follow-up calls, if everybody received the documents or not. The Registered Receipt TM email verifies delivery status of each Registered E-mail message.
- Statements like “I never received your message” won’t count anymore as you have legal proof of the delivery status of your E-mail.
- Registered Receipt of each email will be sorted and stored automatically.
- Reply frequency tend to increase when the receiver is made aware of the official Registered E-mail banner on each message.