Estate Agent Website Design by Design Bricks
We specialise in estate agent website design for agents based in Ireland.
We know what it takes to impress potential vendors & landlords, generate business for our clients and create a great user experience for all.
The Design Bricks team develop using an optimised version of WordPress and have created a super-fast platform for the Irish Property sector. Only available from 4Property, this platform ensures full compatibility on any device.
We have all the essential elements of a property website already coded and developed, so our clients don’t have to brief us on the basics of a property website (as needs to be done with a generic website developer), saving time, effort & money.
We offer a bespoke service to each of our clients to create sites that clearly and beautifully reflect our client’s ethos, image and business objectives on mobile and desktop devices.
Or call us on 01 497 7705.
Design Bricks Showcase
The Design Bricks Service
1. Transparency & Performance: Property websites, by definition, are image heavy and if can therefore be slow, especially on mobile. This can have serious implications; since May 2017 Google has adopted a Mobile First Indexing Strategy and so potentially lowering sites page ranking that do not perform well on mobile.
The Design Bricks team show clients how to audit sites (it takes seconds) so that they can clearly understand the quality of product being designed developed for them.
2. Taking the hassle out of managing properties: We can either link client sites to Daft & MyHome or Acquaint CRM so that any property uploaded to portals will import back to your website, saving staff time. The status of each property is also included so that “Sale Agreed” and “Sold” sections are automatically updated.
4. Mobile, Desktop & Tablet: Our sites are fully responsive so they look great on any device.
5. Feature Rich:
- Dynamic Property Search; by location, property type, bedrooms, bathrooms, property status, for sale/rent and price. Option to search to by Map. If there aren’t listings available for certain types of property (e.g. Commercial) then the user will not see these fields in Search fields.
- Dynamic sections in top navigation; Option to have sections included dynamically dependent on types of properties being available or not. For example Commercial section included in top navigation when these property types are available.
- Email & Push Notification; Alert users to new properties…
- Social Features; Sharing on all the social media platforms. Send to Friend feature, print brochure, Save as favourite
- Online Maintenance Forms, Property Evaluation Request forms.
- Implementation of 3rd party chat box. 4Property recommends Drift (any 3rd party charges are the responsibility of client)
- “Editorial Blocks”; Include collapsible editorial sections to upload latest news, additional topical information.
- “Promo Blocks” to advertise new developments or any other marketing project.
- Social Features; Sharing on all the social media platforms. “Send to Friend” feature, print brochure, Save as favourite.
- Promote Open Viewings
- Images delivered from the Google Cloud image server (Enterprise solution). Images optimized and rendered to ensure speed of upload
- Online forms (e.g. valuation requests, contact forms, viewing request, tenant maintenance request forms) built as required
- Any 3rd party tags e.g. Google Analytics will be uploaded upon request
- Entire site will be dynamically SEO optimized
- Fully SSL secure, GDPR compliant and Privacy Policies implemented
6. Track Record: The 4Property team have designed hundreds of websites for Estate Agents across Ireland.
7. Ongoing Support: The Design Team Bricks team constantly update the WordPress theme that we have developed in-house to ensure it always perform optimally. In addition our Dublin based team will always be on hand to support you after the site has gone live. A range of optional support packages provide clients with the cover that suits them best.
8. Easy to Budget: We know what it takes to deliver a high quality Property Website and we charge a flat fee, contact us to find out more.
Design Bricks Core Features
Responsive & Retina Ready
Design Bricks is fully responsive and ready for retina displays. Your customers will love how your website looks on tablets and mobile devices.
The shortcode builder is what you need. The shortcodes allow you to build pages easily and quickly. Any element you see in the demo can be inserted anywhere on the page.
Our built-in elements are the perfect choice for your website. Content blocks, editorial sections, columns, tabs, accordions, buttons and more.
With the built-in color pickers, you can quickly change the color of nearly every element from the demo. Choose your own colors or use one of the pre-defined color skins.
Use Google fonts or select custom fonts. Design Bricks gives you full control over the fonts.
Building websites is very easy with these great widgets that we created. Place them on the homepage, in the footer columns or even in the content.
Receive notifications and update theme automatically. Design Bricks is always up to date. We constantly listen to our customers and we add new features every week. We take good care of your business the same way you do.
Every part of the theme has been thoroughly investigated and Design Bricks works perfectly with all available browsers, whether they are Chrome, Firefox or even Opera, Edge or Safari.
Optimised For Speed
The theme is fully optimised for performance. Attention to details, well written code and optimized images helped us create such a fast theme. Your visitors will love how fast your website is.
This theme was built following the best SEO practices to help rank your website higher. Compatibility with plugins like Yoast or All in One SEO is fully ensured.