At 4PM we are all about providing our customers with the means to enable their customers to find them online. There is no better way than to develop a superior eCommerce solution and teach them practical inbound marketing tips.
Here are our top ten tips:
1. Stay FOCUSED: the objective of your website is to sell your products. All Digital Marketing and SEO efforts should draw your visitors to the ultimate goal of purchasing your goods or services online. Your 4PM Sales Consultant and Designer will assist you in asserting your objectives.
2. Your business is your CUSTOMERS .Customer service is key and the way we treat our customers both online and offline is imperative to the success of any business. Answer queries promptly and ensure your website is informative and easy to use. Maintaining good customer relations will secure new business and retain current opportunities.
3. Your DOMAIN should be clear and constructive. Your domain is the best description of what your website is about. Make sure it is clear and that a visitor will be able to find your site easily, based on their preferences and your website’s message.
4. Make your website ACCESSIBLE to all. Ensure browser compatibility,provide various payment methods,promote your online message on various mobile devices and operating systems.The 4PM Design and Development team has extensive experience in web compatibility and the latest technologies.
5. LOCALISE your site. If your website statistics are showing lots of global traffic its worthwhile considering having your website available in different languages based on search terms and preferences.
6.Sell products you know WORK. Do not jeopardise your reputation by trying to sell obscure products that have not sold in the field online sell products that you have positive experience in promoting.
7. Ensure you have a excellent Search Engine Optimization(SEO) strategies. This should be discussed at the beginning of the project with your 4PM Digital Marketing specialist and the plan will be actioned at the conception stage of the project.
8. USE STATE OF THE ART web technologies. In 4PM‘s 10 years of experience we have developed technologies that ensure a speedy website. Its integral that you can direct your prospect quickly and smoothly to your products.We pride ourselves on the ability to develop bespoke content management systems for all online business scenarios.
9. HIGHLIGHT your products. Whilst it’s nice to know about the company background your visitors are primarily interested in your products. Its essential to showcase them in a clear manner. A solid web design and CMS system will ensure this is the case.
10. OPTIMISE POSITIVE FEEDBACK. You know your products are great but there is no better way to promote them than via positive reviews and referrals from current customers. Use your website as a platform to publish these.
Why not give us a call today for a chat about how we can get your business online and ensure a prosperous 2013 – 00353 1 525 2177.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 in Blog