Bespoke Website Design and Content Management Software for Estate Agents in IrelandCiprian on Monday, July 15, 2019
Last updated: Jul 15, 2019
At 4Property we design websites for estate agents to suit all budgets, no client is too big or too small. If you’ve seen a website you like – in Ireland or another country – and you want something similar, then we can develop one which is in line with your desired online brand.
Via our extensive investment in research and development, we have produced a state of the art content management solution to assist you in publishing and marketing your properties via the web.
Design Bricks is an advanced search engine and content management system developed for estate agents who want a cost-effective, easily maintainable and professional presence on the web.
Our software solution is a complete system that provides the means to manage your properties more efficiently with the proper use of information technology.
Do you need a website?
Being an estate agent in this climate is tough, let’s face it. So you may feel like you simply can’t afford the extra few quid that a website would cost. After all your property is being advertised on Daft or MyHome, so why pay for a website?
It’s important not to rely solely on these portals. You are your own company at the end of the day and, yes, using these property portals are important but it’s not the be all and end all.
If you don’t have a website, or you’ve held back spending money on your website, then you could be losing potential customers. When people are searching for houses, Daft and MyHome are usually their first choice. So it’s important that your website link is also available the property portals, too. Therefore, if a potential client is thinking of renting or buying from you, then they are simply just a click away from your website.
Also, when potential landlords and vendors are considering agents to represent them, they will go to you over other estate agents who don’t have websites, as you will be able to advertise their property on both the portals and your website. So they are getting more coverage. Your website may be the first chance you have at making a good impression on a potential buyer. If your site looks like it hasn’t seen activity in months, then the potential buyer may think that your business isn’t doing well or that you just don’t take your business seriously.
3 reasons why you NEED a local property website
- Google.ie just loves to show local content, and this is why having your own website with information on your area should outrank any other website with many areas (i.e. the portals).
- Landlords and vendors will look at your website as part of their decision on who to award the instructions to.
- Linking to a portal will award all the points to the portal and not to your brand. So, even though it will save you some time entering them into you website separately, you are compromising your brand by using the portals alone. Don’t forget that Acquaint CRM will abolish double entry, as all your properties will automatically be uploaded to all the portals and your website!
Our web design features include:
- Easy to use online content management system
- Google Maps and OpenStreetMap integration
- Slideshow optimisation
- XML integration with 3rd party portals
- Email alerts based on user defined profiles
- Professional design
- Phone and online support
For further details or a no obligation consultation, check our Design Bricks services.